When you’re down on motivation, it’s a great idea to get some advice from an expert. We don’t always have experts on hand, though. If that’s the case and you need some advice to help you get motivated to learn English, turn to some of the greatest thinkers of the past with these 5 quotes to help you get motivated to learn English.
1. The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
2. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S.Lewis
Many people say it’s easier to learn a language when you are young but there are advantages to learning a language when you are older.
3. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Gandhi
Enjoy living in the moment but remember that learning English will prepare you for the future.
4. Learning is not a spectator sport. – D. Blocher
If you want to master English, get involved and practise as much as possible.
5. There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
Learning any language is hard work so prepare well, put in the hours and you will achieve your goals.