“Our Vision at Hello Salamanca is to be at the forefront of Education Internationally”
Our mission is to provide high quality education that delivers a transformative learning experience to all our pupils. Engaging and effective teaching based on our core values and the best, most up-to-date educational practice enables children at our school to achieve their academic ambitions and lifetime careers. At the same time, at Hello Salamanca we nurture their individual talents and emphasise the importance of educating the whole child with attention to their physical, emotional and social development. We are determined to make a positive difference to the future of our pupils and their families, the careers of our staff, as well as contributing to the wider community.
Working towards our vision depends on defining a set of realistic and easily achieveable objectives. These five aims are important checkpoints that everyone should consider when important decisions have to be made.
1) To provide a learning environment that educates and develops the independent learning skills and attitudes that build self-confidence and encourage creativity..
Hello Salamanca High Level Strategic Aims:
2) To achieve consistently outstanding educational results for all our pupils, benchmarking ourselves against the best Language school .
3) To ensure that our pupils reach the highest levels of fluency and confidence in their use of the English language.
4) To prepare and equip pupils for employment and the demands of the future in a rapidly changing, dynamic and diverse global environment.
5) To promote and sustain a safe, caring, but challenging culture inside the classroom.
We will achieve our goals by:
- Delivering a curriculum which is supported by evidence-based research and best-practice at the most successful independent schools in the Spain and abroad.
- Encouraging pupils to lead healthy lifestyles through diet, exercise and sport.
- Educating our students to be good citizens with values based on ethics.
- Promoting excellence in our schools by employing teaching professionals who are passionate, knowledgeable and highly skilled in their field.
- Investing in our staff through effective professional development, training, career planning and talent management.
- Ensuring effective governance and management of the Group and the school.
- Making the best use of resources and information to achieve and maintain an efficient, effective and sustainable business.
- Supporting and actively contributing to our local and wider communities
- Recognising and celebrating effort, achievement and excellence.
Values and Beliefs
The Values and Beliefs of Hello Salamanca underpin everything we do. They create an environment that helps our people, our pupils and their parents understand what Hello Salamanca stands for. How we treat one another at work, how we treat our customers.
Our Values and Beliefs help us make sense of our working life and how we fit into the big picture. They are fixed and are unlikely ever to change.
Honesty, Faith and Courage
- We believe in professional leadership.
- We value dedication and commitment.
- Our educational principles are founded upon traditional values, fostering self-confidence, tolerance and a sense of responsibility.
- All our pupils are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
- We promote outstanding teaching and learning.
- We recognise and celebrate academic excellence and achievement.
- High quality education is based on a collaborative approach to teaching.
- Innovation in teaching and learning should be informed by research and effective practice.
- Technology should be used to improve the quality of teaching and learning.
- We contribute to the lifelong education of individuals.